On Site Interior Design
A bespoke service
Here at Topology we’re all about affordable design made simple. That’s why we’ve broken down our on-site services into 7 optional extras, so you have full control over the help you want.
Hover over the services listed for a brief description of what each one entails.
Services we offer
Hover for more details about our services.
- Measuring service Say goodbye to pesky tape measures! A member of our team will come prepared with a Bosch laser to measure up your space accurately.
- In person consultation If you fancy getting to know us in person, a member of our team will pop over to discuss your design needs face to face.
- Project Management Let us take the stress of coordinating a project off your shoulders and put in the hands of our professional team. We’ll manage everything from
complex spreadsheets to liaising with our trusted tradesmen.
- Product purchasing Let us take away the headache of placing multiple product orders. We can order everything on your behalf and have it sent straight to you. You could also combine this with our ‘Consolidated Delivery’ service, and get all items, from multiple retailers, delivered to you in one go!
- Consolidated deliveries Don’t waste a whole day waiting for a single item of furniture to be delivered. We can arrange for all items to arrive in one consolidated delivery for convenience and ease.
- Days on site Have an interior designer on hand to ensure all deliveries arrive safely, unpack boxes, style furniture and add those all important finishing touches.
- Sourcing & liaising with tradesmen Finding trustworthy tradesmen is imperative to ensure work is done well and at the appropriate price. Let us take away the headache of organising this yourself and leave us to liaising and negotiating with our tried and tested tradesmen on your behalf.
Before & After
Scandi Open Plan Space
This photo is taken from a 3 bed house in Coventry, where our design team was called in to transform a bare new build into a stylish and rentable Airbnb. The client wanted a place for Corporate clients to come back to and unwind in. We designed, project managed, product purchased and installed this space.
Budget: £2.5k for furnishings and accessories
Project Duration: From start to finish in 3 weeks.
1x living area and 1x bedroom. This price could include our design fee, 2x days on site, project management, measuring service & a consultation.
Such as a 1-2 bed flat. This price could include our design fee, 2x days on site, product ordering, tradesmen liaising & measuring up.