Dry January is OVER! Feeling good? Refreshed? New year, new you etc? I have to admit, Athina and I didn’t quite make it through dry January (no thanks to all those interiors events with free bars…) but we have been fairly well behaved! So to celebrate this and the return of the tipple we’ve selected 10 beautiful drinks trolleys that are worth a purchase to mark the start of February.
1. The Classic Design, Swoon Editions / £299
2. The Halo, Atkin & Thyme / £269
3. The Slightly More Boujie Halo
4. The Warehouse Bar Cart, Swoon Editions / £179
5. The Chunky Badass Trolley, Maisons Du Monde / £216.50
6. For Minimal Lovers, Houzz / £153
If you’re not quite ready to invest an extravagant gold number but you still want the option of mobile cocktails, this one could be for you! It’s more minimalist and less of an attention seeker albeit a smooth introduction to the drinks trolley clan. Snap this up from Houzz.
7. For the light drinker, Swoon Editions / £229
8. The Small Space Solution, Wayfair / £97.99
If you’re a fellow city dweller and have a more compact living space, this foldable trolley from Wayfair would be ideal. I’m constantly impressed by the amount of cool home ware popping up for small spaces at the moment, and drinks trolleys are no exception! Every body deserves to have a Negroni wheeled right up to their feet, right?
9. Metallic + Versatile, Rose & Grey / £155
Another Industrial beauty, this trolley from Rose & Grey is constructed from distressed metal and has the numbers ‘124’ sprayed on the middle shelf, which adds to the industrial aesthetic. Plus, if drinks trolleys fall off the trend radar it will double up as a handy kitchen / bathroom shelf.
10. The 60s called – they want their trolley back! Vinterior / £150
We had to end with a wacky OTT vintage choice. This floral trolley is 50 years old and still fabulous. Snap it up quick if you like it though – it’s from Vinterior and there’s only one of them!