Introduction – we get to know each other!
Short Talk On Spatial Planning – learn key tips on spatial planning, how to ensure items will fit, what to be wary of etc.
Approx. 75 minutes Design Time – during this part of the workshop, you’ll learn how to draw a basic 2D floorplan to scale on (free downloadable) architectural software. You can add in furniture shapes and play around with the software. If you’re savvy, bring along your own floorplans and attempt to scale these up! If there’s time we’ll delve into 3D walls and objects.
Enjoy some refreshments throughout and ask us any design questions you have!
Leave with a goodie bag and a USB packed with information for you to continue your work at home!
– This workshop class is limited to 12 spaces only!
– There will be refreshments
– Free Goodiebag to take home!
– You’ll leave with a USB which will have all the material you need to continue practising on the software at home
– You’ll get a FREE copy of our Interior Design Planner worth £25!!
– Cuckooz Co-Working Space, 24 Ray Street, London, EC1R 3DJ.
– Nearest Tube is Barbican or Farringdon or Chancery Lane
– No design background necessary!
– All attendees must bring a laptop and pre-download the software, once you buy a ticket we will email you instructions
– All attendees must arrive 10 minutes early
– April 7th 2018, 11 am – 1pm
– 2 hours long