Introduction – we get to know each other!
Short Talk On Spatial Planning – learn key tips on spatial planning, how to ensure items will fit, what to be wary of etc.
Approx. 75 minutes Design Time – during this part of the workshop, you’ll learn how to draw a basic 2D floorplan to scale on (free downloadable) architectural software. You can add in furniture shapes and play around with the software. If you’re savvy, bring along your own floorplans and attempt to scale these up! If there’s time we’ll delve into 3D walls and objects.
Enjoy some refreshments throughout and ask us any design questions you have!
Leave with your goodie bag!
– Each class is limited to 10 spaces only!
– There will be refreshments supplied by Habitat
– Free goodie bag!
– You’ll leave with a USB which will have all the material you need to continue practising on the software at home
LOCATION & TIME:
– Habitat flagship showroom, 196-199 Tottenham Ct Rd, Fitzrovia, London W1T 7PJ
– Nearest tube, Tottenham Court Road
– All workshops are 2 hours long
– February 24th 2018, 11am – 1pm
– No design background necessary!
– All attendees must bring a laptop and pre-download the software, once you buy a ticket we will email you instructions
– All attendees must arrive 10 minutes early